Jeffrey Oshinsky has recently joined the Firm’s Corporate Transactional Department in an Of Counsel capacity. Mr. Oshinsky has over 25 years of experience handling transactional and corporate matters, including mergers, acquisitions, financings, raising capital, securities and other general corporate matters.
Mr. Oshinsky’s clients include private equity groups, family funds, manufacturers, lenders, developers, property management firms and other property owners.
During the past 5 years, Mr. Oshinsky has also served as General Counsel for Association Financial Services, a specialty finance, including lending, collections company serving community associations (condominium and homeowner associations).
Mr. Oshinsky has developed a broad range of general corporate commercial transactional experience at prestigious national and international law firms including White & Case (Of Counsel–2001-2005), Greenberg Traurig (Partner–1994-2001), Stearns Weaver Miller et. al. (Partner–2005-2010) and Proskauer Rose (Associate–1990-1994). During this time Mr. Oshinsky represented clients
- In private offerings of equity and debt securities,
- Throughout the life-cycle of a buyout transaction from acquisition, through intermediate financings and add-on acquisitions, to ultimate divestiture or sale to the public,
- In negotiation of revolving credit and term loan facilities and related security agreements,
- In connection with bank financing work-outs, and
- In connection with acquisitions of businesses and assets in Chapter 11 proceedings through both plan proposed and Section 363 sales.
Mr. Oshinsky is admitted to practice law in the States of Florida and New York.